About Me

My photo
I was commissioned as a Church Army Officer in 2000, and spent 9 years working in parishes, mainly with children and families. In 2009, I began ordination training at Ripon College Cuddesdon. I married Clare in July 2000, and our first child, Nathan, arrived on September 22nd 2010.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Stole design

As promised, here is the initial drawing of the design for my Deacon's Stole.

It is an amalgamation of a few different designs that the person in question - Michelle Gillam-Hull - had with her at the Tat Fair. It should be pretty self-explanatory: the Trinity symbol bottom left; a celtic cross bottom right; and the flames of Pentecost traversing the whole. I think it's distinctive, but not OTT, and am looking forward to seeing the finished article!

No comments:

Post a Comment