About Me

My photo
I was commissioned as a Church Army Officer in 2000, and spent 9 years working in parishes, mainly with children and families. In 2009, I began ordination training at Ripon College Cuddesdon. I married Clare in July 2000, and our first child, Nathan, arrived on September 22nd 2010.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Nathan update

A good friend has (rightly) chided me for the lack of photos of our son on this blog! So here's a few of the more recent ones:

Nathan's Baptism (January 23rd)
With godparents Richard & Emma, plus Rebekah & Christopher

Fun in the doughnut! (5 months old)
With Mummy, 6 months old
In the last week, our Nathan has really developed a taste for food! He loves putting all sorts of different things in his mouth - not a lot is being actually eaten yet, but some of it is! Mealtimes are very messy affairs right now, but it's totally worth it to see him having so much fun trying out these new tastes and textures!

No comments:

Post a Comment